Exploring Infrastructure, Collaboration and Security in the Cloud
Our relaxed lunch forum welcomes IT Professionals and IT Leaders to participate in yet another dynamic and engaging event that will provide strategic advice and an open forum to discuss key updates and the latest innovations in business technology.
Our sessions on the day include:
1. Microsoft Azure – What can it offer your business? – Karim Descombes
- Core components
- How to leverage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Real world usage and examples
2. Collaboration within the Modern Workplace – Frank Pickering
- Why Microsoft 365?
- Getting started with Microsoft Teams
- User adoption
3. Endpoint and Cloud Security - James Cripps
- Why you need endpoint backup
- Better protecting cloud apps and remote access with Multi-Factor Authentication
- Building your human firewall with Cyber Awareness Training
Date: Thursday 23rd May 2019
Time: 11am - 2pm
Venue: Highcliff Marriott Hotel, 105 St. Michael's Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5DU
Cost: Free of charge.
Lunch: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Parking: Complimentary for pre-registered cars on a first come first served basis.
Due to the popularity of this event and limited availabilty, we can only accept a maximum of 2 attendees from each company.
To register, please complete the form below: